SiWIM system is an excellent tool for collecting data about traffic and traffic overload. Due to constant variations of traffic flows, data must be collected in various locations, at different periods of the year as well as in different interval lengths.
Usual duration of data collection can last for:
- 7 days
- 14 days
- 30 days
- Any given period of time, depending on client's needs
Our experienced team collects data with our own equipment. We process and analyze acquired data in order to produce a final report to meet the client's key objectives.
Reports can be prepared for the following purposes:
- Traffic analysis for planning sector
- Traffic analysis for infrastructure maintenance
- Road damage remediation calculation
- Pre-selection for overweight enforcement
- WIM data distribution
- Dangerous goods analysis
- Bridge safety assessment
- Checking routes for special (overweight) transports with respect to bridges